The Bankruptcy laws are in place to help you. Don’t delay in determining if you should declare bankruptcy. If you find yourself or your business in an adverse financial situation, pick up the phone and call the bankruptcy lawyers at Rizzo & Diersen for a confidential consultation. You’ll learn if bankruptcy protection is right for you.
- Kenosha Bankruptcy Attorneys: 262-652-5050
- Burlington Bankruptcy Attorneys: 262-763-0883
- Lake Geneva Bankruptcy Attorneys: 262-249-8888
Important Advice: It is very important that you talk with a bankruptcy attorney before you sell or transfer any property, take out a home equity loan, or cash out your 401(k) plan or IRA.
Personal Bankruptcy / Consumer Bankruptcy
Claiming bankruptcy may be that second chance you deserve. The new bankruptcy laws are designed to protect your rights and assets in cases of insolvency. When filing personal bankruptcy, whether Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13, you’ll have the team at Rizzo & Diersen behind you every step of the way. Rest assured: you are not alone when you file bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy attorneys prepare all of the necessary documents to begin and complete each bankruptcy proceeding. They attend all meetings and hearings throughout the case. In addition, our attorneys and other professionals communicate with every creditor who has questions about the bankruptcy proceeding all the way through to bankruptcy discharge. Please email us with any questions.
Reinstate or Prevent Foreclosure on Your Mortgage
Unfortunately, home foreclosures are at a record high. Many hardworking families have found themselves in the difficult situation of trying to save their homes. The attorneys at Rizzo & Diersen assist with Consumer Bankruptcy Protection and an aggressive foreclosure prevention. We can even help reinstate your mortgage if home foreclosure is initiated. If you are having trouble paying your mortgage, contact us today.
- Foreclosure Attorney Kenosha: 262-652-5050
- Foreclosure Attorney Burlington: 262-763-0883
- Foreclosure Attorney Lake Geneva: 262-249-8888
Business Bankruptcy / Corporate Bankruptcy
In these difficult economic times, more businesses find themselves experiencing financial problems. The business bankruptcy attorneys at Rizzo and Diersen are ready to assist you in sorting through the legal issues revolving around business debt. Our attorneys also provide specialized assistance negotiating and implementing payment arrangements with lenders and trade creditors. If your business is experiencing financial distress, our bankruptcy attorneys can assist with:
- Chapter 11 Reorganization
- Wisconsin Receiverships under Chapter 128 of the Wisconsin Statutes
- Dissolution of Corporations under Chapter 180 of the Wisconsin Statutes
- Dissolution of limited liability companies and more
When to File for Bankruptcy
When declaring bankruptcy, timing is critical. A frank and honest discussion with one of our professional bankruptcy lawyers will help determine when and how to handle your unique situation. We are not here to judge, but to help. Our bankruptcy clients are typically hardworking individuals who deserve a fresh start.
Contact us to set up an appointment at any of our three convenient locations.
- Kenosha County Bankruptcy Lawyer: 262-652-5050
- Racine County Bankruptcy Lawyer: 262-763-0883
- Walworth County Bankruptcy Lawyer: 262-249-8888
The bankruptcy attorneys at Rizzo & Diersen have many years of experience helping Wisconsin residents make sense of bankruptcy law and their rights. We can help you or your business:
- File a Chapter 7 bankruptcy case
- File a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case
- File a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case
- Dissolution of Corporations or LLCs
- Protect your assets
- Negotiate with creditors
- File a proof of claim
- File motions to lift stay
- File and defend adversary proceedings
- Reinstate or prevent foreclosure on your mortgage
- Regain possession of a repossessed vehicle
- Resolve credit, credit report and debt collection disputes
- Draft and review credit documents
Contact us for a confidential consultation