“I believe the practice of law requires insight and compassion coupled with professionalism. I strive to serve all clients with respect and dedication.”
After running his own successful business for four years, Piermario began practicing law with Rizzo & Diersen, S.C. He focuses on Bankruptcy and Business Law, as well as Real Estate Transactions. He also handles transactional work and business start-ups.
Areas of Practice
His areas of practice include Bankruptcy, Business Law and Real Estate.
Piermario Bertolotto was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He attended Marquette University on a scholarship, and after completing his undergraduate studies in Biology and Basic Health Sciences, decided to attend the JD/MBA program in that institution. He is fluent in Spanish.
Piermario is an avid competitive bicyclist.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2002
- Marquette University College of Business Administration, M.B.A., 2002
- Marquette University, B.S., 1999
- 2002, Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin, American Bar Association, Milwaukee Bar Association, Kenosha Bar Association.